In this video, we learn how to stop binge eating & get healthy. Food often acts like a buffer that helps people overcome their emotions. If you are not eating enough during the day, you will be more likely to binge eat at night when your body is most craving nutrients. Late night and dinner time is when the cravings and the binge patterns most occur. When you eat more during the day you will not want to binge at night because your body doesn't crave anything. Don't skip breakfast and eat a good lunch to help you stop binging and become more healthy!
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades