If someone you love has fallen into a dark pit of addiction, you may need to hold an intervention.
Oftentimes, an intervention is the best way to save someone's life. Addicts very rarely will admit that they have a problem and seek help on their own; they almost always need help.
In this tutorial, learn how to recognize addiction and what to do if this happens to someone you care about. Get expert advice from professional interventionist (and specialist for A&E's "Intervention"), Jeff VanVonderen, as he tells Oprah what to do if you are losing someone to drugs or alcohol.
If you are in this situation, make sure you do your research and safely attempt to help your friend or relative. And most importantly, stay strong.
Want to master Microsoft Excel and take your work-from-home job prospects to the next level? Jump-start your career with our Premium A-to-Z Microsoft Excel Training Bundle from the new Gadget Hacks Shop and get lifetime access to more than 40 hours of Basic to Advanced instruction on functions, formula, tools, and more.
Other worthwhile deals to check out:
- 97% off The Ultimate 2021 White Hat Hacker Certification Bundle
- 98% off The 2021 Accounting Mastery Bootcamp Bundle
- 99% off The 2021 All-in-One Data Scientist Mega Bundle
- 59% off XSplit VCam: Lifetime Subscription (Windows)
- 98% off The 2021 Premium Learn To Code Certification Bundle
- 62% off MindMaster Mind Mapping Software: Perpetual License
- 41% off NetSpot Home Wi-Fi Analyzer: Lifetime Upgrades